Berikut 5 Ways to Move Applications to SD Card, Fast and Easy
Yang terbaru kami bagikan untuk anda. Dapatkan informasi gadget terbaru hanya di @iwanrj.com.
Telset.id – The only way to make the phone’s internal memory free is to move applications to the SD card. These tips are very useful for those of you who like to download Android games with high graphics that take up a lot of memory. How to move apps to SD card?
Currently, most Android cellphones are equipped with a large internal memory of at least 32 GB. However, the amount of memory capacity needed by applications and games is getting bigger.
Not to mention, applications that are downloaded and installed on Android are also free default directly installed in the internal memory which automatically fills up the internal memory smartphones our favorite.
Usually, when the phone’s internal memory is full, there is a “Low Storage” notification which also makes our cellphone slower than before.
Well, the only way to make your internal memory relieved is by moving applications to the SD Card. Here’s the team Telset will tell you how to save the app to the SD card.
Currently, moving applications to the SD Card can be done without having toroot Android phone first. However, there are a few things you should pay attention to before doing this.
Before discussing how to move apps to SD card, you should know that not all of the apps running on Android can be moved. Usually the application is the default application from the vendor smartphones as well as applications from Google.
You can actually move apps like that, but the phone has to be in working condition root first. So, rather thanrootbetter just move other applications that can be transferred to the SD Card.
1. How to Move Applications to SD Card Without Additional Applications
You can do this method of moving applications to the SD card in all smartphones Androids. For those of you who have the latest HP Realme, the latest Samsung, the latest Oppo, to the latest Xiaomi, you can use this method of moving applications to the memory card.
You can also do this one trick without having to root Android first. For the record, this method can only be done starting from Android Marshmallow version 6.0 and above. Here’s how to move apps to SD card without app:
- Prepare a memory card first, and insert the SD Card through the available memory slot on the cellphone.
- Keep in mind, some smartphones Android only supports SD cards up to 256 GB. There are also those that support up to 1 TB. So, you first see the specifications of the cellphone used.
- Go to page Storage or Storage from menus Settings.
- Select the SD card used.
- Click the three stacked lines icon at the top right of the screen, and select it Storage Settings.
- Then, choose Format SD Card and taps Format as internal.
- Wait a few moments for the formatting process to complete.
- Then, move your application to the external memory which is now internal memory smartphones.
2. How to Move Apps to SD Card with Settings
For the record, this method of moving the apk to the SD card does not apply to some cellphones with the Android 9 Pie OS and doesn’t work at all on smartphones with Android 10 and Android 11 operating systems. Here’s how to move apps to external memory:
- Go to menus Settingsand select Application or Apps.
- Select the application or game that you want to move to the memory card.
- Select a menu Change Storageand select SD Card in order for the application to move to your external memory.
- Wait a few moments until the data transfer process is complete.
3. How to Move Apps to SD Card with Additional Apps
If the two methods above have not succeeded in helping you move applications to the memory card, you may be able to take advantage of additional applications.
Currently, there are many applications whose job is to move applications or games to the SD card. One of them is Link2SD. Here’s how to store apps on an SD card with Link2SD:
- Downloads Link2SD on the Google Play Store. This application is available for free.
- Then, move the app or game you want to move.
- Press the button Move to SD Card and choose OK to start the data transfer process.
4. How to Move Apps to Memory Card with USB Debugging
USB Debugging is one of those features that can only be enabled if you enable Developer Options.
This method also requires a laptop as a device to move the application to your SD card. Here’s the guide:
- Activate Developer Options first by tapping 7 times on Build Number.
- Then, activate the feature USB Debugging.
- If so, connect smartphones and laptops with built-in USB cables.
- Now, all you have to do is move folders or application data to the SD Card easily.
5. How to Move Apps to SD Card with AppMgr III
Same with Link2SD, this application also functions to move applications to the SD Card and vice versa. You can download this application for free on the Google Play Store.
- Download and run the AppMgr III application on smartphones You.
- Enter tabs moveable. This menu will display any applications that can be moved to the SD card.
- Click on the app, and tap the button Move to SD card.
- Wait a few moments until the transfer process is complete.
It’s easy, right? Hopefully this method information is useful for those of you who want to move applications to SD Card memory so that the storage capacity on your cellphone is no longer full. Good luck! (HBS)