Berikut How to Compress Videos on Android, iPhone and Laptops, Really Easy!
Yang terbaru kami bagikan untuk anda. Dapatkan informasi gadget terbaru hanya di @iwanrj.com.
Telset.id – You must know how to compress videos without reducing quality. Especially when you want to save your favorite videos, but the storage memory of your devices, such as Android phones, laptops, and iPhones, has almost reached its maximum limit.
During a pandemic like today, one of the activities that is usually done to overcome boredom is to download movies on free sites or watch your favorite video collections again.
It’s just that, storing more videos, movies, or your favorite TV series will burden the device’s internal storage capacity. Instead of deleting it, we recommend that you just reduce the size of the video to free up space on your device’s memory.
Don’t worry, compressing video sizes on Android, iPhone, or laptop or PC doesn’t always reduce the quality. This is of course thanks to the sophistication of the current software which is free to use for free.
Well, on this occasion, the team Telset will share how to compress video size on smartphones Android, iPhone, or laptop/PC without reducing the quality. Curious? Let’s see how below!
How to Compress Videos on Android
The first way to compress video size that we share applies to Android phones. One of the best Android apps for compressing videos is Video Compress which is available for free on the Google Play Store.
Curious about how to compress videos without reducing the quality on Android? Here’s the complete guide:
- First, download the application Video Compress on Google Play Store with a click these links.
- Allow the app to get access to the phone’s internal storage.
- If so, several folders appear. Select the folder containing the videos that you want to compress in size in this easy way.
- Next, select the video you want to compress. Then, press the button Compress Videos.
- There are three quality options, High Quality, Low QualityAnd custom. If you want to compress videos on Android without losing quality, go for it High Quality.
- Well, there are a few more quality options. Choose according to your wishes, because there are several resolution options and the newest file sizes.
- Wait a few moments for the video compression process to finish
How to Compress Video Size on iPhone
Next is how to compress videos on iPhone. No need jailbreak or complicated steps, here’s the complete way:
- First, download the application VidCompress in the App Store.
- If so, open the application and select the button Compress.
- Then, select the videos you want to compress on iPhone in an easy way. Then, press Ok.
- Select button Downloads in the upper right corner and wait for the video compression process to finish.
- Unfortunately, in this application there is no option that allows users to choose the desired video quality. But don’t worry, the quality isn’t significantly reduced.
How to Reduce Video Size on Laptop/PC
Third, there is a way to compress videos on a laptop or PC. In this tip, we use the HandBrake application which is freely available to you. Here’s the guide:
- Download and install the application HandBrake through this site.
- Open the application, then press the button Files on Source Selection to select the video you want to compress. so can you drag & drop video to app directly.
- Select tabs Videosthen set ConstantQuality as you wish. You can also set it according to the image we uploaded below.
- Then, select a destination to save the video in the section Save As.
- Click button Start Encode at the very top and wait for the process to complete.
- Below is a comparison of the video before it is compressed and the size of the video after we compress it using the HandBrake application.
How to Compress Videos Without Application
So, if you are lazy to download a video compression application on Android, iPhone, or laptop/PC, you can use a method to compress videos without an application.
Here, we use a website called Clideo. This site makes it easy for you to reduce the video size without reducing the quality. Here’s how to compress video size without an application:
- Site access Clideo via your mobile or PC/laptop browser.
- Upload the video you want to compress. The upload process depends on the internet speed and the size of the video.
- If so, Clideo will automatically compress the video. Here, you just press the button Downloads to save it.
- It’s just that, there are some shortcomings that exist on this site. Compressed video results have a watermark, and you have to pay around USD 9 per month to remove it.
- However, the quality of the compressed video is not significantly reduced.
That’s how to compress videos easily and without reducing quality on Android, iPhone, to PC/laptop. You can see more tips and tricks on the channel Telset How To too, bro. Have a try! (SN/HBS)