Berikut How to Restore Deleted Photos and Videos on Android
Yang terbaru kami bagikan untuk anda. Dapatkan informasi gadget terbaru hanya di @iwanrj.com.
Telset.id – How to restore deleted photos and videos on an Android cellphone is very easy to do. You can do this when you accidentally delete a photo or video with the best moments on smartphones.
Please note, photos and videos taken using the camera smartphones usually has its own story in the life of its users.
However, what happens if the photos or videos are neatly stored in the gallery smartphones Was accidentally deleted for some reason? Then how do you restore deleted photos or videos?
Team Telset at this time will provide procedures for restoring photos or videos that you accidentally lost. You can do it easily, as long as you don’t panic first. Let’s see how to restore deleted videos on Android!
Average, currently smartphones Android has a feature called Trash in the default gallery or file manager section. This feature allows users to restore lost photos or videos as long as they are not permanently deleted.
Unfortunately, if it turns out that the moments recorded in the gallery have been permanently deleted. Is there a way to get the recorded moment back into the gallery smartphones We?
Fortunately, team Telset have a powerful trick to restore those deleted photos and videos. This method also does not require root access to your cellphone. Solet’s see the following reviews!
1. Restore Photos and Videos with Google Photos
Google Photos is one of the default applications that is usually installed on the latest Android phones.
Apart from making it easier to store thousands of photos and videos via the cloud, Google Photos can also be used as an alternative to recover photos that have disappeared from the gallery.
Here’s how to restore deleted photos on your cellphone with Google Photos:
- Press the button Libraries at the bottom right of the screen.
- Then, press the button trash. You will be shown various photos and videos that have been deleted.
- Select multiple photos or videos that you want to restore to the gallery, then press Restore in the below section.
- Automatically, you can enjoy all the moments earlier. But unfortunately, this feature does not apply to those of you who want to restore permanently deleted photos on Google Photos.
2. How to Restore Lost Photos Using the Dumpster Application
If the way to restore deleted photos and videos above doesn’t work, you can try other applications. Our recommended photo recovery application is Dumpster which you can download for free on the Google Play Store.
This application does not require root access, so it is very easy to do. Here’s how to restore deleted photos and videos via the Dumpster application:
- Open the app Dumpstersand allow the app to gain access to your phone.
- Then, press the button Deep Scan in the below section.
- The application then displays all deleted photos and videos.
- Select the photos and videos you want to restore, and press Restore.
- Automatically, photos and videos that were lost have returned to your gallery safely.
3. Recover Photos and Videos with Recuva File Recovery
The next way, you can use a PC or laptop as a tool to restore deleted photos or videos. The method is simple, just use the Recuva application. Here’s how to view deleted videos on HP with Recuva:
- Install named application Recuva File Recovery, can be downloaded here filehippo.com/download_recuva. If you already have it, please run the application.
- Connect smartphones Android to PC or laptop via ports USB.
- Choose a format files that you want to return.
- We recommend choosing All Files because besides being able to search for deleted photos or videos, you can also search for them files other deleted from smartphones Androids. If so, press the button Next.
- Next select an option In a specific location. Then select the storage media smartphones You want Recuva to only search in certain locations. If so, press Ok.
- Recuva immediately searches for the deleted data earlier. The length of the search process depends on the amount of data stored on the storage media smartphones. When the process is complete, all you have to do is select the photos or videos you want to restore.
Finished! Hopefully, photos and videos that were accidentally deleted can be restored in the ways above! Have fun trying to restore deleted videos from us on your cellphone, friend! (HBS)