Berikut 5 Voice-to-Text Converter Apps for Android and iPhone
Yang terbaru kami bagikan untuk anda. Dapatkan informasi gadget terbaru hanya di @iwanrj.com.
Telset.id – The voice changer application to text is really needed in certain situations when we are required to be able to type quickly. For example, a journalist or meeting note taker who must record a complete, clear and sequential discussion.
For fast typing tasks, some people may still find it difficult. Moreover, if the text is typed on the cellphone, the alias is often wrong typo.
Therefore, a voice-to-text converter application is needed that can work on smartphones Android or iPhone.
Lucky for you, because there are quite a number of applications that can convert voice to text in the Google Play Store or App Store.
Well, team Telset have summarized several applications that are capable of converting voice and video recording files into text in an easy way.
But before that, we will first share a complete guide on how to convert voice into text on iPhone, iPad, to Android. Come on, see more below!
Convert Voice to Text on iPhone/iPad
The easiest way to convert voice to text on iPhone/iPad is to use the Gboard or Google Keyboard application.
This voice-to-text app is available for iPhones and iPads running iOS 9 and above. One note for you, not all languages can be translated from voice to text. Here are the steps:
- Install Gboard on the App Store, then use the Google Keyboard as a typing tool default on your phone.
- Open any application for typing, such as Notepad or Google Keep.
- Tap in the area to enter text, and press and hold the microphone icon.
- when it appears Say it now or Speak Nowsay the words or sentences you want to write.
- To add punctuation, all you have to do is say “period”, “comma”, “exclamation point”, “question mark”, “new line”, and “new paragraph”.
Convert Voice to Text on Android
As with iPhone or iPad, Gboard also works very well as a voice-to-text converter app on Android.
This function can be used on Android phones with operating systems 7.0 and above. Same note, not all languages can be translated into text. Here’s how:
- Install Gboard on the Google Play Store, then use this application as a typing tool default on your Android phone.
- Open any application for typing, such as Google Docs, WhatsApp, Gmail, and others.
- Tap in the area to enter text, and press and hold the microphone logo on Gboard.
- When viewing Say it now or Speak Nowsay what you want to write.
- Likewise, to add punctuation marks, you just need to say “period”, “comma”, “exclamation point”, “question mark”, “new line”, and “new paragraph”.
Convert Voice to Text Using Apps
Apart from using the Google Keyboard, there is also a voice-to-text recording application called Live Transcribe.
This voice-to-text converter application is available on the Google Play Store for Android or the App Store for iPhone/iPad. Here’s the complete guide:
- Download and install the Live Transcribe & Sound Notifications application.
- Then, change the language as you wish by pressing the menu at the bottom.
- You just have to say whatever you want to write or play a voice or video recording file through the microphone.
- Automatically, Live Transcribe will type whatever is said by you or voice and video recordings that are played through the microphone.
- You can save the text by pressing and holding the text in the application, press Select All And Copy. Then, press Paste in the Notepad application, Google Docs, and the like. Then save the text.
5 Voice to Text Changer Applications
As promised, here are some voice-to-text converter applications that you can use on Android or iPhone phones. You can use all of these applications for “fast typing”.
1. Live Transcribe
This application is arguably the best voice-to-text converter tool on Android and iPhone. Live Transcribe is supported by AI, aka artificial intelligence, which can convert audio into writing automatically real-time.
There are various language options that you can use. Writing transcripts are also tidier, although there are several typo which you have to justify yourself. You don’t need to press any buttons, because this application for converting voice into text can recognize voice automatically, incl noise around.
An application for converting voice or video recording files into text, which in turn is Speechnotes. This application is supported by sophisticated AI from Google, friends!
As with Live Transcribe, this voice-to-text converter application will immediately recognize and translate voice to text in an instant real-time.
Interestingly, this application for converting voice recordings into text allows users to edit text directly even though the application is dictating the spelling of the voice. In addition, the application can also be used without an internet network.
3. Google Keyboard
Google Keyboard is also available on Android and iPhone/iPad, you know. Through this keyboard application, you can convert audio into writing easily and quickly.
There are more than 60 languages that can be translated, apart from Indonesian. This application for recording voice into writing also looks simple and easy to use. All you have to do is press the microphone button, the audio is immediately converted to text. It’s easy, right?
The next voice to text converter application is Notulite. This locally made application has an advantage in terms of accuracy. Voice spelling converted into minimal text typo or error.
In addition, Notulite is also able to recognize and distinguish the sound characteristics of each speaker. Notulite also makes it easier for users to edit writing directly, even though the application is translating voice into text.
5. Voice Search
If you want to search for something on Google, but instead type it, just use the Voice Search app to convert voice to text. This default Android application is available in various Google services and supports many languages, including Indonesian.
You don’t need to type anything in the search field, just say it and the search results will appear on the main page of the application.
So, those were some applications that convert voice and video recording files into text. We also provide a way to convert voice into text on iPhone, iPad, to Android.
You can see other best application recommendations through the Telset Apps channel. If you are looking for a complete guide, tips and tricks, you can also access the Telset How To channel. Hope it is useful! (HBS)