Berikut How to Delete Android HP Data Before Selling, To Be Safe!
Yang terbaru kami bagikan untuk anda. Dapatkan informasi gadget terbaru hanya di @iwanrj.com.
iwanrj.com – Jakarta – You must delete personal data on Android before selling smartphones. Don’t let your data still get “stuck” on the cellphone after it reaches the buyer’s hands. We will give tips on how to delete application data.
Moving or deleting data is the first thing everyone does before selling smartphones favorite. However, not everyone really knows how to do it.
Buying and selling cellphones has become a common thing in society. Usually sales occur offline at retail stores or online via e-commerce. But you can’t just sell HP just like that.
It must be checked first, such as the condition of the hardware and software as well as the condition of the data on the cellphone. You must delete the data on the cellphone before selling it online or offline.
Deleting data on smartphones Android is very important to do before the phone is sold to other people. By deleting the remaining data, your privacy can be better protected from irresponsible persons.
That’s what the team is for Telset will provide complete information on how to delete application data and how to delete Android cellphone data. Let’s listen!
How to delete data on an Android phone
Before doing how to clean HP memory from us, it’s a good idea to do some processes first. For example, backing up data, removing the SIM card, and so on.
Here’s how to wipe Android data before selling:
1. Back Up Android HP Data
The first way before deleting data on Android is to back up first. The goal, so that all your data can be transferred to smartphones the new one.
- Entered into Settings or Arrangement.
- Choose Additional Settings or Additional Settings. Then, choose Backup and Reset.
- Enable feature Back up my data And Automatic Recovery. Then, log in to your Google account to back up date.
- Click Backup and Restore.
- Click New Reserve and select the data you want to save.
- Click Start and wait for the backup process to finish.
2. Back Up and Delete Application Chats
Then, don’t forget to back up WhatsApp chats and other chat applications. The method is also very easy, here are the steps:
- Enter WhatsApp, and select Settings or Settings.
- Choose Chat And Chat Backup.
- Select the Google Drive account where you want to back up your data and click it Back up.
- Wait a few moments until the backup is successful.
- After that, please delete the WhatsApp application. You do this by opening the Google Play Store, typing WhatsApp and choose Uninstall.
- WhatsApp was successfully deleted from your cellphone.
Also read: How to Check the Processor Type on an Android Phone, Easy Guaranteed!
3. How to delete Android cellphone data
If you have done the two methods above, now is the time to delete data on your Android cellphone. In creating this tutorial, we used the Realme X with ColorOS as an example device. Here’s how:
-Entered into Settings or Arrangement.
- Choose Additional Settings or Additional Settings. Then choose Back up and Reset or Backup and Reset.
- Choose Factory reset and wait a few moments until the cellphone data is successfully deleted.
4. Unplug the SIM Card and Micro SD
Finally, remove the SIM and microSD card if applicable. The method is very easy, here are the correct steps:
- Press and hold the power button and select shutdown or Power Off.
- Remove the SIM and microSD cards. In general, the SIM card slot is on the left or right. Especially for flagship cellphones, it is usually located at the bottom smartphones.
- Put the SIM and microSD card slots back into place.
Those were the steps that must be taken to delete data on an Android cellphone, before you intend to sell it. Hopefully this information is useful, and good luck, friend! (NM/HBS)