Berikut How to Use Telegram Web on PC & Laptop, The Easiest Guide!
Yang terbaru kami bagikan untuk anda. Dapatkan informasi gadget terbaru hanya di @iwanrj.com.
Telset.id – How to use Telegram Web on a PC or laptop is very easy to do. Moreover, now Telegram is one of the applications chat which is used by most people.
How not, currently Telegram is an application chat popular on Android, even beat WhatsApp.
Telegram has embedded various features on the platform. One of them, a feature that allows users to access applications via browsers via PC or laptop. How to use?
Here’s the team Telset will provide tips in the form of how to use Telegram Web on a PC or laptop easily. Want to know? Let’s see more!
Before entering the main topic, we will explain a little about the advantages of Telegram compared to other chat applications. The application made by Pavel Durov has a number of advantages, and even WhatsApp doesn’t have it.
One excellent feature that is not owned by its competitors is the ability to accommodate up to 5,000 users in one group.
Telegram also allows its users to send large files, which are up to 1.5 GB per file. When compared to WhatsApp, it is only capable of sending files up to 16 MB per file.
Another interesting feature is that Telegram provides a secret conversation feature that only certain users can access. This application can also be accessed on various devices, such as PCs, laptops, or smartphones.
With the advantages offered, of course you are interested in using Telegram Web. For that, team Telset will provide complete information on how to use Telegram Web on PCs and Laptops. Let’s listen!
How to Use Telegram Web on PC and Laptop
Telegram has indeed become a new idol for users of messaging applications, in addition to WhatsApp, Line, FB Messenger and other applications.
There are several features that make Telegram as popular as it is now, one of which is the excellent level of security and privacy in Telegram.
If you are interested in trying it, here’s how to easily use Telegram Web via a browser on a PC or laptop.
1. Telegram Web via Google Chrome
Using Telegram Web via Google Chrome on a laptop or PC is very easy to do. Here are the steps:
- Open Google Chrome and type Telegram Web in the search field. Then, choose web.telegram.org.
- Select the country where you live and enter the phone number. Done, please click Next to go to the next process.
- Click Ok to re-confirm your phone number and wait for the login code that will be sent by Telegram via SMS or the Telegram application on the cellphone.
- Enter the code in the column provided and click Next.
- Happy! Telegram Web is active and can be accessed on your laptop or PC.
- For log out please select the three dashes at the top left of the site.
- Choose Settings and will later be redirected to your Telegram profile page.
- Go to your profile and select menu Log Out which is at the bottom of the app.
2. How to Use Telegram Web via Opera Mini
Using Telegram Web you can also use Opera Mini on your laptop or PC. Here are the steps:
- Open Opera Mini on laptops and PCs and select the Telegram logo in the center left.
- Select the country where you live for example Indonesia and write down the phone number. Then click Next to go to the next process.
- Click Ok to reconfirm your phone number and wait for the login code that will be sent by Telegram via SMS or the Telegram application on your cellphone. Enter the code in the column provided.
- Wait a few moments and Telegram Web is successfully active on your PC and Laptop.
- For log out please select the three dashes at the top right of the site.
- Select a menu Log Out and process log out done successfully.
This is complete information about how to use Telegram Web on a PC or laptop. Please choose your favorite way to communicate through the paper airplane logo application. Enjoy trying it, bro! (NM/HBS)