Berikut 10 Practical Ways to Download Facebook Videos on Android Phones and PCs
Yang terbaru kami bagikan untuk anda. Dapatkan informasi gadget terbaru hanya di @iwanrj.com.
Telset.id – Hard enough or tricky to simply save videos from Facebook to your cellphone or laptop/PC. But don’t worry, we are now going to share the 10 best and easiest ways to download videos from Facebook. Curious?
Just so you know, when we access Facebook via the application, there are only options Save to save the video in the timeline, instead of downloading the Facebook video and saving it to the device’s storage directory.
Of course, it would be very interesting if only you could download videos from Facebook on Android. The goal is that we can watch videos anytime and anywhere without having to be connected to an internet network.
So, how do you easily download videos on Facebook? Wellteam Telset I have tips and tricks for you to download videos on FB in an easy way. Let’s see!
- 1. Download Facebook Videos with IDM
- 2. How to Download FB Videos on Android Phones
- 3. Save Video with Screen Recorder
- 4. How to Download FB Videos with FBDown.net
- 5. Save Facebook Videos with FBDownloader
- 6. How to Download Videos via X2Convert
- 7. How to Download Videos on Expert PHP
- 8. How to Download Facebook Videos with GetVid
- 9. How to Download Videos on FB Via Save From
- 10. Save Facebook Videos with SaveAs.co
1. Download Facebook Videos with IDM
The first tip for saving videos from Facebook is with the IDM application, aka Internet Download Manager. This method applies if you want to download videos on Facebook via a PC or laptop. Here’s the complete guide:
- Download and install the application Internet Download Manager through the official site. This application is paid, but you get a free trial period for a month.
- Next, make sure your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, to Microsoft Edge) gets the extension IDM Integration Module.
- How to check it, go to Settings > Extensions. If it already exists, activate the extension.
- Restart your browser. Then access Facebook and login using your personal account.
- Enter tabs Watchand play the desired video.
- Automatic, there is a button Download this video at the top. Press the button, the Facebook video will automatically be downloaded and stored in your PC/laptop storage memory.
- For more details, you can check the article How to Install IDM.
2. How to Download FB Videos on Android Phones
How to save videos on Facebook via an Android phone is quite easy and practical. Want to know how? Here are the complete steps:
- Download the application Video Downloader for Facebook on the Google Play Store.
- Next, open the Facebook app and search for the video you want to download via the tab Watch.
- After getting the video you want to download, click on the three dots icon at the top right.
- Then, select an option Copy Links.
- Next, open the app Video Downloader for Facebook and paste or paste link that you just copied.
- Application Video Downloader for Facebook will automatically detect the video content and will ask if you want to download the FB video. If yes, press the button Downloads.
- After the download process is complete, you can play the video through the Video Downloader for Facebook application or directly from the gallery smartphones You.
3. Save Video with Screen Recorder
The easiest way to save Facebook videos on an Android phone is to take advantage of the screen recorder feature. a number smartphones Android currently has a screen recording feature on its operating system.
Here’s how to download videos on FB via an Android cellphone or other cellphone with a screen recorder:
- Make sure smartphones You already support the screen recording feature. If not, you can download the best screen recorder application on the Google Play Store.
- Next, find the Facebook video that you want to download in the tab Watch.
- Then, activate the screen recorder feature before playing the video.
- Voila! Facebook videos are also stored easily.
4. How to Download FB Videos with FBDown.net
The next tip, you can download videos on FB in an easy way via the FBDown.net site. You can access it via a laptop/PC or Android phone.
- Open the video you want on Facebook.
- Then, click on the three-dot button at the top right of the video and press Copy Links.
- Paste the link into the site FBDown.netand press Downloads.
- Press the download button according to the video quality you want. Then download your FB video.
5. Save Facebook Videos with FBDownloader
Next, you can download videos via an Android cellphone or PC using the FBDownloader site. Here’s the complete guide:
- As usual, look for your favorite videos that you downloaded via the FB application or site.
- Press the button Copy Linksand paste the URL in the site FBDownloader.
- Press Downloadsyou will be redirected to the next page.
- This page allows you to download videos and MP3 files only. You can also use a QR Code to save FB videos to your device.
6. How to Download Videos via X2Convert
The next way to download videos from Facebook is by utilizing the SaveAs.co site. This site also makes it easy for you to download the FB videos you like to your PC or Android device.
- Press Copy Links on the FB video you want to download.
- Site access X2Convertpaste the copied link.
- Press the button Get Video Linkand wait a moment to proceed to the next process.
- Next, select the Facebook video resolution and click the button Download Videos.
- Click button Downloads in the next window.
7. How to Download Videos on Expert PHP
Next! How to download videos on FB can also be through Expert PHP. This site actually contains quite complete programming tutorials.
However, it also contains several tools that can be used by general users. One of them is to easily download FaceBook videos.
- Site access PHP expert first.
- As usual, copy the URL of the Facebook video you want to download.
- Paste the URL into the field provided, and press Downloads.
- Then, press the button Click and Download to save Facebook videos.
8. How to Download Facebook Videos with GetVid
An alternative way to download videos on Facebook PC or Android is with GetVid. Actually the steps are more or less the same as the previous tip.
- Access the GetVid site first on your PC browser or Android phone.
- Next, copy the URL of the Facebook video that you want to save.
- Paste the URL into GetVid, then hit the button Downloads.
- You can download the HD version of the video, normal resolution, or just the audio file. You can also save videos by scanning the QR Code at the bottom of the site.
9. How to Download Videos on FB Via Save From
Another tip for downloading videos from FB on a PC or Android is via the Save From site. Here’s a complete and easy guide for you.
- Site access Save From use a browser on a laptop, PC, or smartphones You.
- As usual, copy the URL of the Facebook video that you want to save and play offline on your device.
- Paste in the URL and hit the button download.
- The Save From site will provide a choice of video quality, namely HD and SD. Adjust your internet needs and quota before saving the video.
10. Save Facebook Videos with SaveAs.co
The last way to download videos from Facebook is by using the SaveAs.co site. This site has more or less the same UI as the other sites we mentioned earlier.
- Copy the URL of the Facebook video that you want to save and play offline on the device.
- Then, visit the site SaveAs. co and paste the URL link earlier.
- Press the button Downloads to save the video to a PC, laptop, or other device smartphones Androids.
So, that’s the easiest way to download videos on Facebook via PC, laptop, or other devices smartphones Androids. You can also see other tips and tricks through the Telset How To channel as well. Hopefully this is useful, bro! (HBS)