Post Today: Specifications Review of Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro. The best Gadget News site from iwanrj.com for you free all @gadget news
Review Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro:
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro is a gaming phone product in collaboration between Xiaomi and the game company Black Shark Technology. This phone has the following specifications.
Dimension Length 163.6 mm, Width 75 mm, Thickness 8.8 mm; Heavy 205 gr; Material front glass and aluminum body; Screen 6.39 inches; memory there are 2 choices of 8 GB RAM (plus 128 GB internal memory) and 12 GB RAM (plus 256 GB internal memory); Camera rear Dual Camera 48 Megapixel + 12 Megapixel and Front Camera 20 Megapixel; Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh, fast charging 27W; Network GSM/CDMA/HSPA/EVDO/LTE, 2G, 3G, 4G; Color Electric Black, Ice Ash; Software Operating system Android 9.0 (Pie); Hardware using Chipset: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 Plus (7 nm); Connectivity SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth, Navigation
The price of the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro is indeed quite expensive, which is in the range of Rp. 7.9 million to Rp. 8.9 million. However, when viewed from the specifications which are very qualified, the price is still reasonable.
Black Shark 2 Pro has a futuristic look and is very eye-catching. The back of the phone looks like armor and is equipped with an RGB LED on the S logo that will light up when it’s being used to play games, have notifications, or is charging.
The Black Shark 2 Pro feels great to hold when playing games. The screen is also wide.. Speakers are placed at the top and bottom of the screen so they don’t cover their hands while playing games and the sound quality is clear.
With the specifications mentioned above, the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro performs very well as a gaming phone for the following reasons.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset and large memory make this phone reliable for playing high-quality heavy games.
- Equipped with many gaming features, such as Shark Space and Master Touch.
- Liquid Cooling 3.0 technology prevents the phone from overheating.
- Touch Accuracy 0.3 mm makes the touch on the screen more precise.
- Low screen latency makes the response faster and precise without delay.
- HDR image quality is very good.
- Can be used to record the game being played with an adjustable duration.
- When you buy it, you will get a gamepad on the left which is equipped with a stick and 4-way navigation buttons.
- There are several alternative security features, such as pass code, pattern, face unlock, and fingerprint. The fingerprint process is still a little slow, but the face unlock feature works very fast.
- The battery can last for 2 days on normal use without games. The charging process is also fast, just 100 minutes for a full charge.
It can be concluded, the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 Pro is quite worthy to be called a gaming phone that is the target of gamers. The specifications and performance are able to meet the needs of gamers to play optimally.