Berikut The Easy Way to Translate Foreign Languages on Google Keyboard
Yang terbaru kami bagikan untuk anda. Dapatkan informasi gadget terbaru hanya di @iwanrj.com.
Telset.id – Google Keyboard (Gboard) offers many advantages over other similar applications. One of its capabilities is language translation with Google Translate. We will provide tips on how to activate Keyboard Translate to use Gboard translate.
Feature keyboard translate This auto looks quite interesting. Unlike when you have to open a translation application first, here you can easily translate foreign languages using this feature directly.
This capability can be obtained after Google integrates Google Translate and Gboard into one, to make it easier for users to translate foreign languages when they are typing. But maybe many don’t know how to use Gboard Translate.
This is because this feature is placed a little hidden, so not many people know about it. That’s why we will provide tips on how to activate translate keyboard, so you can enjoy the benefits of this feature.
How to Activate the Keyboard translate
Well, here’s the team Telset will share how to enable keyboard translate in a manner real-time. Let’s just watch the steps!
- First, make sure you’re using the latest version of Gboard. If not, you can download it via this link.
- Next, make Gboard your main input. You can set it in Settings or settings smartphones.
- Then, run keyboards by using the application chat. In this tutorial we use WhatsApp.
- Then click the white arrow button. Several options will appear.
- Tap on icon Google Translate.
- Next, a translation box will appear.
- Select the language you are using and the foreign language you want to translate.
- Then all you have to do is type the sentence, Gboard will immediately translate it for you.
It’s very easy, isn’t it how to use Gboard Translate? Well, now you can directly try it on your smartphone. Good luck and good luck! (HBS)